UI/UX Designer & Developer
Cinco Design Office — Portland, OR 2013-Present
Working with an incredibly talented group of people on internal projects and exciting projects for Nixon and Intel.
UI/UX Designer & Front-End Developer
Freelance / Contract — Portland, OR 2006-2013
As a hybrid designer/front-end developer, I work on a variety of web projects for local, national, and international clients, several of which include: Qualcomm, Illy Tea, XBox, and Snapflow.
- Freelance and contract on short- and long-term UI/UX design and front-end development projects.
- Work remotely or in-house for several acclaimed agencies, startups, and established brands to assist in production of small- and large-scale projects.
- Advocate for and define the role of UX within agile development processes.
- Create UI standards and libraries.
UI/UX Designer & Strategist
Mindbox Studios — Eugene, OR 2011-2012
- Collaborated directly with clients to define site structure, content and flow.
- Worked as part of a team of strategists, creative directors, and developers to ensure final products corresponded with client and strategic vision.
- Developed wireframes into intuitive, visually engaging user interfaces for a broad range of high level clients.
- Apply UX design and research methods to shape the UX of several startup web applications, including Plan B Flights and Get Stylin'.
Designer & Front-End Developer
Ally Creative — Eugene, OR 2010-2012
- Conceptualize, design, and develop websites for a broad range of small to medium sized businesses.
- Advocate a web-standards approach to increase search engine optimization and accessibility.
- Definition and communications of the client proposition and proposal strategy.
- High level client relationship management.
University of Oregon — Eugene, OR 2010
Associates of Oregon Transfer
Lane Community College — Eugene, OR 2006
Sr. Software Engineer at Nike, Inc. — 503/702-5703
Developer at Instrument — 503/985-6661
Project Manager at Mindbox Studios — 541/285-6929
Global Brand Designer at Nike, Inc. — 214/597-3444